- Practice, Practice, Practice! As you know, I am a self-taught cook just as many of you are. I’ve found that the best way to learn new techniques in the kitchen is to give them a try and then keep on trying until I get it right!
- Learn From Each Other… The Professional Chef† is a great resource to help you get started on the right food… But the point of this challenge is to work together… I have created a Facebook group for the challenge so that everyone can really work together! Stop by to share advice, tips, and get help with your questions. We’re all in this together, right?
- Share What You’ve Learned! Once you’ve mastered the challenge, go ahead and brag about it! Write an original post about the challenge, and share it with us! Please refrain from copying recipes/text directly from the book… After all, we want to know what YOU learned. The possibilities are endless, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Create a new recipe using one of the techniques from the challenge.
- Post a video of yourself preparing a recipe or demonstrating a technique.
- Write a “how-to” post with pictures demonstrating a recipe or technique.
- Share your successes and failures, letting us know what worked and what didn’t as you attempted the challenge.
- Link Up… Stop back here and submit a link to your post so that I can include it in my round up at the end of the month.
Need an example?
If you’re looking for some inspiration or a sample Kitchen Bootcamp post, please visit the archives of the posts that I have written!
[catlist name=kb_roundups orderby=date order=DESC numberposts=-1 date=yes]
†Disclosure – Please note that the link to The Professional Chef provided on this page is an Amazon affiliate link.