Friday Favorites – Episode 81

This week has been a busy one for me… I haven’t had a lot of unusual appointments on my schedule, but I’ve been trying to accomplish a lot. In addition to my usual cooking, baking, and writing, I’ve also been in the process of redesigning the site… Making changes to the site are also pretty time consuming for me. I have been known to stare at different fonts for 2 hours at a time and rearrange the same widgets 10 times because I can’t decide which layout looks best!

I’m hoping to make the changes soon… As soon as I can make up my mind!  In the meantime, though, I’d like to remind you that today is the last day to enter my Spices Inc giveaway… You have the opportunity to win your very own customized spice set, so you won’t want to miss it!

Now, let’s talk about my favorite blog posts from the past week, shall we?

6 Responses to Friday Favorites – Episode 81
    February 18, 2011 | 11:13 am

Thanks Jen :) I’d missed several of the other recipes this week and I’m so glad you highlighted them! I just picked up a giant bag of lemons, I know exactly what I’m doing with them.

2. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking
    February 18, 2011 | 12:35 pm

Jen, this is a wonderful compilation of favorites and so sweet of you to recognize other bloggers. I would have to agree with a few of these myself, but others I haven’t checked out yet and need to! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend.

February 18, 2011 | 8:31 pm

Thanks for linking to my cupcakes, Jen! I need to try Susan’s cookies too – yum!

February 18, 2011 | 10:08 pm

Another nice round-up of your favourites Jen. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing your revised site. Good luck with all the changes you are making, I’m sure it will be just wonderful as always.

February 19, 2011 | 9:03 am

Thanks so much for sharing Jen. Now I am craving one of the cheddar black pepper scones.

6. the urban baker
    February 20, 2011 | 9:39 am

what a great recap, Jen. I will read each and everyone of these!