I know Etsy’s been around for a while now, but in the last year I have really started doing some shopping on Etsy. And, I can’t get enough! So, for this week’s Friday Favorites, I thought I’d share a few more gift ideas… And, they’re all available on Etsy.
And… Stay tuned at the end of this post for another great giveaway!
For the Bloggers and Social Media Enthusiasts… There are all sorts of fun personalized gifts for the social media gurus on your list.
- For the Twitter-addicted on your list (and, I am certainly in need of Tweeters Anonymous), you can’t go wrong with a gift personalized with his or her Twitter handle. I love this personalized keychain from Glassy Chic Boutique and this cute personalized Follow Me necklace from Punky Jane.
- Even though much of my communication is done online these days, I still love fun stationery. It seems I’m always looking for cute note cards to add to a package or a gift. I am a big fan of personalized cards, and I am especially loving these personalized Twitter mini notecards from Armato Design and Press.
- Want to personalize your own gift tags and cards? A personalized stamp is perfect for a personal and homemade touch with sophisticated flare. I think I may have to order one of these personalized stamps from lettergirl.
For the Bakers… Here are some fun ideas for anyone on your list who loves to bake.
- Ladies with a sweet tooth will love to indulge in these sweet-inspired beauty products from Sugared Beauty (an Etsy seller I actually discovered at a local farmer’s market!)… My personal favorites include the white chocolate truffle lip balm and the cocoa butter lotion bar (paraben free!). You can’t go wrong with chocolate cake sugar scrub… Calorie free!
- Every good baker has a whisk (or 10) in their kitchen. I know the whisk is certainly a favorite of mine! Why not give them another whisk or two to add to the collection? I have given this sterling silver wire whisk necklace from ExoDesign as a gift in the past, and it’s always a hit (I also have one myself!). You can also get matching whisk earrings, too!
- There are a lot of bakers with furry sous chefs that would love anything that combines dogs and cupcakes. May sound a bit silly, but if you take a look at this cute Yellow Dog Baking Company illustration from Gemini Studio, I think you’ll see what I mean. Not a labrador owner? There are also dachsund, pug, beagle, and basset versions (just to name a few).
For the Art Lovers… Picking out the perfect photo or artwork for a friend can be the perfect gift. Here are a few of the things that I am loving!
- I have fallen in love with food photography, and I know I am not alone! The food photo lovers out there will love a print of a mouthwatering food photo. Need some inspiration? You will find lots of stunning photos from honey & jam photography or A Thought for Food, two of my personal favorites!
- Are you looking for some personalized art? Look no further than Kudos Kitchen Art by Renee. She has a great assortment of hand painted glassware, mugs, bowls, and tiles. I ordered some guitar themed tiles from Renee for my hubby’s birthday, and I couldn’t have been happier with them… She does amazing work!
- If you’re looking for something a bit more modern, be sure to check out these fun Kitchen Art Prints from Oodles of Color. The tough part will be deciding which three prints to include in your set! No room for a set of three? You can buy a single print, too.
Sugared Beauty Giveaway…
As promised, I also have a great giveaway for you today! I mentioned above that I met Sarah from Sugared Beauty at a local farmer’s market. And, as soon as I did, I knew that I wanted to collaborate with her. She really has some amazing beauty products, and they are all natural, which I love!
Sarah has agreed to give a bit of an early Christmas gift to one lucky reader… She is giving away a gift set (with a retail value of about $15) including the following items…
- Jar of gingerbread cookie scrub
- Cocoa butter lotion bar
- Lip balm
Congratulations to Barb of Creative Culinary… She was randomly selected as the winner of the Sugared Beauty gift set!
Discount for My Kitchen Addiction Readers…
The good news doesn’t stop there! You can get a head start on your online shopping with Sugared Beauty and enjoy a 15% discount (valid until the end of the giveaway on December 6th). Simply use the coupon code “KITADFAN” at checkout in the Sugared Beauty Etsy Shop!
My Kitchen Addiction Disclosure– The giveaway item (gift set from Sugared Beauty) has been provided at no cost to me. I have not been otherwise compensated for this post. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.