I’ve spent the week talking about ideas for holiday entertaining. So, I thought I’d continue the theme for this week’s Friday Favorites! Whether you are hosting a big holiday party or a small dinner for a few friends, I think these recipes are sure to be a big success…
- I happen to think that cheesecake is a perfect dessert for the holidays… Wouldn’t you agree? I think you’ll love this Salted Caramel Vanilla Cheesecake from Smith Bites. I just need to find a few friends to come over for dinner so I can give it a try. Any takers?
- Planning a brunch for the holidays? I think these Cinnamon Sugar Popovers from A Sweet Spoonful would be the perfect sweet treat for your holiday guests. Or, you could just make them for yourself and enjoy them with a nice cup of coffee!
- Since we can’t eat only sweets for the holidays (well, we could… but we shouldn’t), I thought I’d throw in a fun savory recipe, too. Check out these Goat Cheese Pops with Herbs, Pecans, and Bacon from How To: Simplify. What’s not to like?
- The holidays certainly aren’t the same without some gingerbread. I love traditional gingerbread, but I also think it’s fun to play around with new flavors, as well. I’m really excited to try this Espresso Gingerbread Cake from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures.
- Want to have something sweet for your friends and family to nibble on while you put the finishing touches on dinner? Look no further than this New and Improved Peppermint Bark from Three Many Cooks. I can’t wait to give it a try!