I try to mix it up and feature different blogs each week, but sometimes I find myself going back to the same ones. Do you ever find that you go through phases where you will love every single thing on a particular blog for a while, and then you move on to a new favorite for a while?
I know that I definitely go through blog stages, both in my writing and my reading…. And, though I try to mix it up, when I truly share my favorites, you will see some of the same blogs over and over again – at least for a short period of time!
So, this week, though they may be some of the blogs you’ve seen here on the Friday Favorites before, here are my favorite blog posts from this week!
- One of the blogs I am always coming back to is How Sweet It Is. Jessica just has so many amazingly decadent recipes that are always calling my name. This week, I was instantly drawn to her Whole Wheat Cherry Vanilla Bean Pancakes.
- While we are talking about pancakes, I have to mention these Mini Pancakes from I Am Baker. Amanda’s amazing creations make pretty regular appearances here on my Friday Favorites because she is always doing new inspiring things with her cakes and cookies. I can’t get enough!
- I definitely have a soft spot for sweets… Right now I am totally craving these Snickerdoodle Blondies from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures. They’re easy to put together, and I know they will satisfy my sweet tooth, as Tracey’s recipes usually do!
- I’m also swooning over these Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes from Bakers Royale, one of my newer favorite sites. Even though they are almost too cute to eat (I said *almost*), my peanut butter and chocolate loving family would dive right in!
- I’ve mentioned a lot of sweet dishes, but I do go for savory treats once in a while, too! I’m loving these Pizza Pretzel Bites from Two Peas and Their Pod, another one of my food blog favorites… They seem like the perfect movie night snack!