So, instead of dragging things out any further, I’ll just tell you about my favorite blog posts from the past week!
- I love doughnuts, but I’m really not a big fan of frying. I just hate the way my whole house smells like oil for days. Instead, I will definitely be giving these Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts from Honey & Jam a try… Are they not the most beautiful doughnuts you’ve ever seen?
- Last week we had a taste of spring, but the snow this week has reminded me that there are still a few weeks of winter left. I’m going to take full advantage of it and make this Sausage and Mushroom Risotto from Sugarcrafter.
- Sometimes I think that Nutella should be a controlled substance. Though, I’m glad it’s not. Otherwise, these Vanilla Bean Whoopie Pies with Nutella Buttercream Frosting from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures would surely be illegal!
- Coconut isn’t something that you’ll see a lot of in my kitchen and in my recipes… But, lately I’ve been on a bit of a coconut kick. I think it’s because I’m ready for warmer weather. Whatever it is, these White Chocolate Coconut Brownies from Brown Eyed Baker have been calling out to me.
- Do you ever try a recipe and wonder why things didn’t turn out quite as planned? It has definitely happened to me! Instead of giving up, head on over and check out these tips for Troubleshooting Recipes for Baking from Sugar Duchess.
- Finally, I could not forget to include these Korean BBQ Tacos from Food for My Family. They have been in the back of my mind all week… Definitely a nice break from the winter food rut I’ve been in lately!