When I think about Valentine’s Day, I immediately think of dessert. So, since Valentine’s Day is on Monday, I thought I’d take this opportunity to share a few of my favorite desserts from the past week. If you’re on a diet, I recommend that you stop reading now… These desserts are irresistible!
- If your sweetheart loves bacon the way I do, you won’t want to miss these Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Ganache and Candied Bacon from How Sweet It Is. These are a sweet and salty lover’s dream!
- Once or twice a year, we go to the Hotel Hershey for brunch on Saturday morning. One of the main reasons that I love to go is for their chocolate bread pudding. Now that I have seen this Chocolate Bread Pudding from A Chica Bakes, I can enjoy it in the comfort of my home. I’d recommend making this for a Valentine’s Dinner… Or maybe even breakfast!
- Looking for a fun dessert for Valentine’s Day? Why not bake one of these Skillet-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures! Add a scoopor two of ice cream, some hot fudge, and whipped cream to a warm slice of cookie, and you have a perfect dessert for two!
- I just can’t get enough of these Martini and Olive Valentine Cookies from Bake at 350… Can you think of a better way to tell your sweetheart “olive you”?
- If there was an official cake flavor of Valentine’s Day, I’m pretty sure it would be red velvet. If you’re in a red velvet mood but don’t want to bake a layer cake, try making these Red Velvet Whoopie Pies from Brown Eyed Baker!
- I love to decorate cookies with royal icing, but I will be the first to admit that when it comes to taste, it can’t compare with buttercream. So, if you want some tasty cookies to snack on for Valentine’s Day, be sure to check out these Butter Cookies with Buttercream Frosting from Tidy Mom. They are the perfect combination of adorable and delicious!