With the Super Bowl this weekend, it only seemed appropriate that I should share some game day, snack worthy recipes as a part of this week’s Friday Favorites. Some of these are “traditional” football food, while others are not… Either way, I’m sure they’ll be a big hit at your Super Bowl party!
- I’m convinced that no Super Bowl party is complete without some chips and dip. Forget the store bought onion dip, though… I want this Roasted Onion and Bacon Dip from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures!
- I’m sure you’ve made Buffalo chicken dip before… It’s a favorite here at my house! Well, if you like the dip, you are sure to enjoy this Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball from Sugarcrafter.
- Every party needs something sweet, so why not try these Movie Theatre Cookies from Bluebonnets and Brownies… They are sure to please!
- I’m a snacker. I would much rather snack all afternoon long than sit down and eat a big meal. And, I can’t think of a better thing to snack on than this Hot Reuben Dip from Brown Eyed Baker.
- I just love hushpuppies (much more than I’d like to admit). So, I’m absolutely loving these Crab Jalapeño Hushpuppies from Evil Shenanigans. If you serve these to your party guests, I’m pretty sure you will be hosting the Super Bowl party every year from now on.
- Pretzels are a great snack food, and I think they are pretty common at Super Bowl parties. These Chocolate Pretzels from What Megan’s Making are anything but common, though. They are my kind of snack!
- If you are more of the sports bar type when it comes to watching football, you will surely be interested in this recipe for Fish & Chips from Dine and Dish. I can’t get enough fish and chips whenever we go to Boston, so I’ll be putting this one my menu very soon!