It’s Friday again, which can only mean one thing… Well, maybe a few things. You may be looking forward to the weekend and the big plans you have, but I was talking about my Friday Favorites! Sure, that might not be quite as excited as what you had in mind, but checking out these blog posts is a great way to pass the time on a slow Friday afternoon, wouldn’t you agree?
- Guacamole is one of my favorite foods… I could eat it every day! The next time I have a guacamole craving I am going to try this BLT Guacamole from Oven Love. I think it could be an entire meal for me!
- If you haven’t already seen these Homemade Oreos from Bake at 350, you must go look at them immediately! In fact, I’m thinking they might be a great dessert after my guacamole dinner… Wouldn’t you agree?
- You already know that I love to decorate cakes and cookies… But, my cakes rarely come out as smoothly as I would like. Enter Gail of One Tough Cookie, with her Smooth Moves post on her blog Thinkin’ Outside the Cookie. She’s sharing all of her secrets to perfectly frosted cakes… You don’t want to miss it!
- As you discovered last week, I am more than ready for fall. If you plan to try making your own pumpkin puree (as I suggested on Wednesday), be sure to check out these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting from Good Life Eats. Don’t they just look fabulous?
- While we’re talking about pumpkin, I have to mention this Pumpkin Nutella Bread from Two Peas and Their Pod. With both pumpkin and Nutella (two of my favorite things), what’s not to love? This one’s on my must-bake list for the fall!