It’s been a few weeks since I wrote one of my regular Friday Favorites posts… It seems that live is getting in the way a bit this summer! So, as I was going through my RSS reader this week, I came up with a few extra posts this week that I thought were worthy of passing along. I suppose I’m making up for lost time!
- I have been loving the series about the Culinary Institute of America Bootcamp from Gimme Some Oven… After reading about the cooking bootcamp, I am thinking that I will definitely need to look into it. I think you’ll find it interesting, too, so be sure to check out all three posts in the series (part one, part two, and part three)!
- I’m intrigued by these Baked Mac and Cheese Cupcakes from How Sweet It Is. They look so tasty, and I think they’d make fun appetizers for a party. My mind is spinning thinking of all kinds of fun flavor combos to try!
- I am adding new blogs to my RSS reader all of the time, and one of my new-ish favorites is I Am Baker… Just check out this Black Eyed Susan Bridal Shower post. The photos are just stunning, and the cake and cookies are perfect, as always!
- For all of the coffee lovers out there, I couldn’t skip this post about Cold Brewed Coffee from In Jennie’s Kitchen. I don’t drink as much coffee as I used to, but I still have a soft spot for iced coffee in the summer, so I think I’ll be digging out my French press to give this method a try!
- I also enjoyed reading this post on the 10 Essential Food Props Every Food Photographer Should Own from Food Bloggers Unite. I am working on getting better about using props in my photos, so I’ll be taking notes and doing some prop shopping very soon!
- I’ve been on quite the scones kick lately… So, it’s no big surprise that I was immediately drawn to these Cranberry Orange Scones from Brown Eyed Baker. The fact that I am in love with cranberries doesn’t hurt, either!