I haven’t been doing so well with my Friday Favorites lately… Sometimes I have trouble keeping up. I do enjoy reading everyone’s blogs, though, so I’m doing my best to keep the Friday Favorites coming. This week I thought I’d get right to it and share a few extras with you to make up for the weeks that I’ve missed!
- My hubby is a huge fan of all things BBQ sauce, and we’re always trying new sauces whenever we travel. So, I will definitely have to make this Chocolate BBQ Sauce from Dianasaur Dishes for him to try. I love the flavor chocolate adds to mole/chili, so I’m sure I’ll be a fan.
- I’m always looking for new pasta recipes, and I really love the way this Ceci (Chickpea) Pasta Casserole from Gourmet Fury sounds. Inspired by a trip to Florence, Italy, this pasta is full of flavor and I would love to dig into a giant bowl!
- Speaking of pasta, you already know that I love to make homemade ravioli. Now I have a new recipe that I have to try. Check out this beautiful Orange-Ricotta Stuffed Ravioli in Brown Butter and Almond Sauce from Living in the Kitchen with Puppies. Doesn’t it look lovely?
- Check out these incredible Sweet n Salty Espresso Nut Blondies from The Cookbook Chronicles… What an amazing combination of flavors! If you’re not already a regular reader of The Cookbook Chronicles, you really should be!
- Let me share something with you… When I was in high school, I was in a rock band. Yep, it’s true… I sing and play the guitar. So, it really would have made my day to have these Rock Star Cookies from I Am Baker… In fact, it would still make my day to have these cookies. I may be old, but I’m a rocker at heart.
- I love fish tacos… I can’t get enough of them. I love to order the delicious deep-fried fish version at a local restaurant and I sometimes make my own breaded and baked version at home. Now I need to give these Grilled Fish Tacos from Soup Belly a try. They look amazing… and much easier than my version!
- Here’s another blog recommendation for you… You need to check out In Juls’ Kitchen. It’s one of my recent favorites. In fact, I like it so much that I couldn’t decide whether to include the Ricotta and Eggplant Tart with Slow Roasted Cherry Tomatoes or the Pork Meatballs with Orange and Wild Fennel. So, I’m sharing both with you. Seriously, check them out.