I am happy to announce that I have not let my RSS reader get out of control again this week. In fact, for about 5 minutes during the middle of the week I achieved the ultimate RSS reader goal – ZERO unread items. It was very short-lived, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.
So, now that it is time to write this week’s Friday Favorites post, my job is considerably easier. The most difficult part was choosing which blog posts to include… There are always so many amazing posts to choose from. Here are my favorites from the past week:
- I absolutely had to include this recipe for Banana Nut Donut Muffins from Bread + Butter. Donut muffins? That is a concept that I like.
- These Corn and Bean Tacos with Chili Lime Cream from Guilty Kitchen will make my efforts to eat a few meatless meals each week a bit easier. Don’t they look fabulous? I’d probably add some diced avocado, too. I have an avocado problem.
- From the moment I first saw them, these Bailey’s Caramel Irish Cream Truffles from Spork or Foon have been taunting me! I now have no choice but to make them as a St. Patty’s Day treat. The question is… Will I share them?
- Stuffed mushrooms are one of my favorite appetizers, so I will definitely be giving these Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms from The Food Addicts a try very soon.
- Finally, I have a non-recipe post for you that I think is a must-read! There often seems to be a trade-off between eating healthy and saving money. However, it doesn’t have to be that way. Check out these Ten Tips on How to Save Money on Groceries (and still eat healthy!) from Dianasaur Dishes.