Friday Favorites – Episode 43

I have to admit that I’ve been feeling like I’m in a bit of a blogging slump again lately. I seem to have lost some steam since my trip to NYC.  As a result, I’m not feeling especially “wordy” as I write this week’s Friday Favorites.  So, let’s get right down to business…

The first order of business for this week’s Friday Favorites is to announce the winner of my cookie giveaway!  Thanks to everyone who voted for the Take a Bow cake and helped me to raise money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund through Kelly’s Cake Off for a Cause sponsored by Electrolux!

And the winner is… Bethie of VA!

Congrats!! I will be baking and decorating your cookies this weekend (and will take a few photos for everyone to see before I ship them off… You’ve come to expect that, right?)! Thanks so much for helping me to support OCRF!

The second order of business is for me to tell you about my favorite blog posts from the past week! I love my sweets, but I’ve had my fill between all of my sweet treats in NYC and Valentine’s Day, so I’m picking all savory dishes this week.  Enjoy!

My Kitchen Addiction Disclosure – My participation in Kelly’s Cake Off for a Cause was sponsored by Electrolux and Foodbuzz who provided me with travel arrangements and accommodations in New York to participate.

9 Responses to Friday Favorites – Episode 43
  1. maria
    February 19, 2010 | 9:25 am

Great list of Friday favorites and Congrats to the winner!

February 19, 2010 | 9:26 am

Congrats to the winner!

3. Katie @ goodLife {eats}
    February 19, 2010 | 9:28 am

Thanks so much for including me! Don’t worry, you’ll get over your slump. It happens to everyone. Have a great weekend!

4. Daydreamer Desserts
    February 19, 2010 | 9:56 am

Congrats to the winner! Love your Friday picks. Oh, and how’s your little side project coming along? Perhaps spending a little time on that will help you get out of the slump? After all it sounds like a lot of fun!

5. Anna
    February 19, 2010 | 10:54 am

Thank you so much for choosing me for your Friday faves. Blog slumps happens to all of us one day or another. I usually go to a book store browse around the recipes book. It always help me to get the mojo back. ;-)

6. Baking is my Zen
    February 19, 2010 | 1:48 pm

I’ve voted. Good thing you’ve done with the Cake Off!

7. Natashya
    February 19, 2010 | 2:58 pm

What fun to participate in the cake challenge! Amazing.
    We all go through slumps here and there, something will come around to give you bloggy energy again.
    Thanks so much for including me in your inspiration list this week!

8. Fuji Mama
    February 20, 2010 | 12:31 am

Yay for the winner! Can’t wait to see the finished cookies! You’ve started me on a white bean kick too…mmmm. That spicy bow tie pasta looks really good too.

9. Laura Flowers
    February 20, 2010 | 12:35 am

I should have entered for cookies! :)