Warning – If you are on a diet or watching your carbs, you may want to skip over this post!
Ok, now that I got that out of the way, let’s talk about this week’s Friday Favorites. The blogosphere was full of amazing cookie recipes this week. It would be just plain wrong for me not to share them with you. So, get out your mixing bowls and preheat the oven. It’s time to bake!
- First, let me introduce you to 17 and Baking, the blog of another young, talented blogger that I recently discovered. These oatmeal cookies look absolutely amazing… Yum!
- You probably know that one of my favorite bloggers is Alice of Savory Sweet Life. This week she shared her Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Who am I to argue with the best?
- I’ve you’re looking for a new twist on chocolate chip cookies, be sure to check out these Chocolate Chip Coconut Brown Butter Cookies from Evil Shenanigans. The thought of brown butter, chocolate, and coconut makes my mouth water.
- This last recipe might not technically be a cookie recipe, but it’s close enough. These Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars from Brown Eyed Baker are a must-make if you are a brownie fan. Chocolate, peanut butter, rice krispies, and marshmallows… That’s all I have to say.
- I really need to place an order for some Scharffen Berger chocolate… It’ll have to be mailed in a disguised package, though, since I live in Chocolatetown. Don’t want Hershey to find out that I’m cheating on them. Once I get my chocolate, you can bet I’ll be trying these Chocolate Chunk Cookies from A Chica Bakes!
- Last, but certainly not least, are these Craisin Oatmeal Cookies from The Other Side of Fifty. Cranberry oatmeal cookies with white chocolate are one of my personal favorites. For a bit more fall flavor, I usually add some cinnamon and nutmeg to mine. I might have to make a batch of these this weekend!