By the time you are reading this, it is Friday already! I knew this week would be busy and I would have little time to blog (more details soon), so I wrote all of my blog posts ahead of time and scheduled them to post throughout the week. I wouldn’t want anyone to have to go a whole week without any of my blog posts. Ha! Who am I kidding?
Anyway, writing my blog posts a week early posed a bit of a problem for my Friday Favorites post. Typically, I post my favorite blog posts from the past week. This week, however, I decided that I would highlight some of my favorite blogs instead. I currently follow about 100 food blogs, so I did my best to choose only a few. I am confident that if you check out their posts from the past week, you will find plenty of great posts. I am giving you the power to choose your own favorites. Here are a few of my favorite blogs from my RSS reader (in no particular order).
- Spork or Foon – Teanna’s blog posts always demonstrate her wonderful sense of humor. I am especially fond of her “Not the Daring Bakers (Insert Recipe Here), But Close Enough” blog posts. They always make me smile.
- Evil Shenanigans – Kelly posts wonderful recipes – I especially like her desserts! I made her Lime Bars a few weeks ago, and they were fantastic.
- Bread + Butter- Jenn creates delicious recipes with creative and healthy ingredients. Last week she made avocado pesto. Need I say more?
- Savory Sweet Life – I always look forward to the photos on Alice’s blog. Not only are the photos beautiful, but her food is delicious. One of my favorites was her Asian Cucumber Salad. I have made it twice!
- 5 Star Foodie – I always enjoy reading Natasha’s blog posts. She creates beautiful, gourmet dishes and writes wonderful restaurant reviews. Recently she visited Alinea in Chicago.
- Oven Love – I enjoyed participating in Natalie’s Pre-Made Our Way Challenge last month. She is also a cupcake expert, running her own cupcake business in Dayton, OH!
- Dianasaur Dishes – I love that Diana’s blog posts are about more than just her food. She writes beautiful, honest articles about the the things she is passionate about – with wonderful recipes mixed in. Recently, I enjoyed reading all about the CSA she joined.
- Iowa Girl Eats – I often have trouble writing a few blog posts a week, but somehow Kristen manages to write multiple posts per day! I find it inspiring to read all about the healthy meals she is preparing. Check out her 80/20 rule for eating well!
It is so hard to pick out just a few bloggers. Let me know if you like my favorite bloggers version of my Friday Favorites. If so, I will continue to highlight some of the blogs in my RSS reader on occasion instead of always sharing my favorite blog posts of the week!
Next week – my usual Friday Favorites will return!